Sunday 28 May 2017

#EzRepost @felistusgathoni with @repostigapp If I was the president, I would first force everyone to practice eco tourism, close down churches with funny names, balance the ratio of men and women in a county(πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sounds impossible), attend conferences worldwide and make sure I have a souvenirs from each one of them, encourage people to engage in at least 3 sports, create free gyms, make people make an application that's filled with my photos from waaaay backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are pathetic I tell you, invent gold and later on export it to IndiaπŸ˜†, balance the rate of exports and imports in the country, restrict weaves on our female's heads and remove the 24hr clock system from existence... Etc


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home