Wednesday 8 February 2017

Money, I dnt know if that all I came to school for.To learn , then to earn and be rich..sorry, I think there is something more to Money…Friendships, knowledge,knowing the world around me..so pliz Money play nice with me am not your slave. #money #moneyproblems #cashmeoutsidehowboutdat #gainwithxtiandela #followforfollow #pic #photooftheday

Money, I dnt know if that all I came to school for.To learn , then to earn and be rich..sorry, I think there is something more to Money…Friendships, knowledge,knowing the world around me..so pliz Money play nice with me am not your slave. #money #moneyproblems #cashmeoutsidehowboutdat #gainwithxtiandela #followforfollow #pic #photooftheday


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home